Yep. We got the whole thing working!
Well, almost. I mean, good enough for this video series.
This episode began with a big up front design for detecting wins. And then we abandoned that and adopted an incremental approach that got us 2/3 of the way there. The rest is in sight.
We also played around with the dependencies a bit, debating which modules should depend on which other modules.
We looked at the overall structure of the system. We drew the diagram on the board. And we discovered that after 6 hours of work, 18 tomatoes, we had built a rat's nest of dependencies.
We can't leave it like this!
And so, we have one more episode to do. We need to fix the architecture.
The github repository for this series can be found at: https://github.com/unclebob/MACS_GOMOKU