Resolution

Mobile App Case Study, Episode 6

By Robert C. Martin and Justin Martin

78 minOct 2016

Wondering what the Mobile App Case Study series is all about?
Watch this free 3-minute intro video and find out!


Were Done!

Yep. We got the whole thing working.

Well, almost. I mean -- good enough for this video series.


The episode began with a big up front design for detecting wins. And then we abandoned that and adopted an incremental approach that got us 2/3 of the way there. The rest is in sight.

We also played around with the dependencies a bit, debating what modules should depend on which other modules.

And then...

OH OH!

...we looked at the overall structure of the system. We drew the diagram on the board. And we discovered that after 6 hours of work, 18 tomatoes, we had built a dependency rat's nest.

We can't leave it like this!

And so, we have one more episode to do. We need to fix the architecture.


The github repository for this series is: https://github.com/unclebob/MACS_GOMOKU